12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos - Book Summary | Read or Listen to the first 3 Big ideas from '12 Rules for Life' by Jordan B. Peterson
200. Stand Up Straight With Your Shoulders Back | Versions Available: Audio (Podcast), Article | Today's piece was inspired by the book '12 Rules for Life' by Jordan Peterson. In this piece, we'll loo…
199. Are You a Morning Person, Night Owl, or Somewhere in the Middle? | Versions Available: Audio, Show Notes | In this episode we'll take a look at how to determine your "Daily When" the time of day…
198. How to Make Yourself Indispensable | Versions Available: Audio, Article | How indispensable do you believe yourself to be …to your employer? …to your customers? …to anyone you rely on to regularl…
EP197. Focus on The Practice • It’s the new year, and by now you’ve probably reflected on the past and you’ve probably started setting some resolutions and goals for the
195/6. 30 More Life Lessons Learned in 30 Years | A follow-up article + podcast to last year's "30 Life Lessons" piece.
194. Find Your Why • Available versions: Article | Podcast • In this piece, you'll learn how to construct a powerful WHY Statement - which is how you communicate your purpose to the world.
193. The Willpower Instinct • Available versions: Podcast • Today's episode is about building willpower, inspired by Kelly McGonigal's book, "The Willpower Instinct"
EP192. The Guide to Developing Self-Discipline • Available versions: Article | Podcast • If you lookup the definition of self-discipline, you’ll usually see something [...]
EP191. 5 Steps to Unleash Your "Success Mechanism" • This episode was inspired by one of my all-time favorite self-improvement books: "Psycho-Cybernetics" by Maxwell Maltz.
EP190. To Think Outside The Box, First Get a Box • In this episode/article combo: Learn what it takes to develop the creative habit.
EP189. The 5 Second Rule • In this episode, we'll take a quick look at the practical power of "The 5 Second Rule," created by author Mel Robbins
EP188. Action Leads to Motivation (Versions: Article + Audio) • Most people believe they need to be motivated BEFORE taking action, but they've got it backwards...
EP187. What Happens to Your Brain When You Multitask? • In this episode, you'll learn the science behind "brain-multitasking" -- and when it works vs when it doesn't.
EP186. Know Thy Time • In this episode + article combo, we'll look at some time-tested productivity wisdom from Peter Drucker, author of "The Effective Executive"