I'm excited because you've just decided make our totally awesome community *one* person stronger.
I'm also pumped because you've officially decided to take control of your life + start living like you give a damn ...
In case you're wondering, living like you give a damn means you're interested in any (or all) of the following:
All of us want happiness. But most of us won't stop for long enough to think about how to make that happen. I believe you can have it right now. Today...
If you're not doing it already -- isn't NOW a good time you started living the inspiring life you desire + deserve? Below, you'll find a few resources on how to get started with that, today.
I'm all about consistency here at Meaningful - which is why you can expect fresh new content posted twice a week to help you get the edge in life + business to help peeps like you make big things happen no matter where you are.
So be sure to book mark this page and check-in at least twice a week, every week, right here on the Meaningful Blog.
Below, you'll find a treasure chest packed with my best tools, tips, and training to help you make more income and have more impact in life + business.
Non-fiction book summaries for busy professionals that need knowledge now.
Downloadable action guides, ebooks, and PDFs about personal development, business, and online marketing.
39 QUESTIONS TO MEANING, MONEY & MASTERY - Also known as "The Guide To Find Your Passion In 39 Questions Or Less"
THE INSTANT CONSULTANT (PDF) - 1 page guide to help you start your consulting business today.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN TEMPLATE (PDF) - Learn how to identify your vision, use your strengths, and perform at your peak potentential on a daily basis.
DEFINE YOUR SUCCESS WORKSHEET (PDF) - Define what "SUCCESS" means to you.
VALUES CLARITY - Get clear about why you do what you do.
MOB-SCHOOL (Meaningful Online Business School) : 3 part video training on how to monetize your message online.
EDITORIAL CALENDAR TEMPLATE FOR WRITERS
If you write or blog about anything - I hope you've got a content calendar to keep yourself organized. If not, use this template.
THE MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS TRACKER
Use it to help you build and track relationships with the people that matter most to you. Get it on Google Sheets here.
MEANINGFUL DECISION-MAKING MATRIX
This is an awesome little tool I like to use when I'm stuck between which business or project idea to do next. I like it because it's about as objective as it gets when you're trying to decide what to do next. Hover over the boxes in the spreadsheet and read the instructions for better understanding on how to use. Good tool.
213. Antifragile | Version(s) Available: Podcast | On this episode of the podcast, I'm giving you a sample audiobook summary of one of my ALL-time favorite books: Antifragile by Nassim Taleb [...]
212. You Are NOT Your Inner Dialogue | Versions Available: Podcast, Article | You and the voice of your mind -- that ongoing inner dialogue -- are not one and the same. You, who you ARE at the core of…
211. Do You Care Too Much About What People Think? | Versions Available: Podcast
210. Be Specific (or The Bystander Effect Will Kill You) | Versions Available: Article, Podcast | Imagine you’re at work. It’s a normal day. Business as usual. You need to pee, so you get up and walk…
209. Principles: Life and Work | Versions Available: Article, Podcast | In this article + podcast combo, we'll be looking at Ray Dalio's 5 principles of success from his book 'Principles : Life and Wo…
207. 3 Obstacles to Mastery : The Dabbler, Obsessive, and Hacker | Available Versions: Article, Podcast | This episode was inspired by Mastery by George Leonard -- a game-changing book, jam-packed wit…
206. Sell or Be Sold | Available Versions: Article, Podcast | Today's episode/article is focused on helping you realize and utilize the simple idea that everything in life is about selling.
205. Self Development and Communication—6 Ways to Elevate Your Life by Elevating Your Communication | Available Versions: Article, Podcast
204. Turning Weakness into Strength | Versions Available: Article, Podcast | A few days ago, the wife and I found out that our two year-old, Nora—who’d been coughing and crying and causing all kinds o…
203. Skin in the Game | Versions Available: Article, Podcast | “What matters isn’t what a person has or doesn’t have; it is what he or she is afraid of losing.“—Nassim Nicholas Taleb (from Skin in the…
202. The Compound Effect | Versions Available: Article, Podcast | The Compound Effect - Book Summary | Read or Listen to the first 3 Big ideas from 'The Compound Effect' by Darren Hardy
201. Idea Killers | Versions Available: Article, Podcast | Throughout your fantastic life, you'll likely interact with a range of different people. Some of them will be awesome. Some of them will not…
12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos - Book Summary | Read or Listen to the first 3 Big ideas from '12 Rules for Life' by Jordan B. Peterson
200. Stand Up Straight With Your Shoulders Back | Versions Available: Audio (Podcast), Article | Today's piece was inspired by the book '12 Rules for Life' by Jordan Peterson. In this piece, we'll loo…
199. Are You a Morning Person, Night Owl, or Somewhere in the Middle? | Versions Available: Audio, Show Notes | In this episode we'll take a look at how to determine your "Daily When" the time of day…
198. How to Make Yourself Indispensable | Versions Available: Audio, Article | How indispensable do you believe yourself to be …to your employer? …to your customers? …to anyone you rely on to regularl…
EP197. Focus on The Practice • It’s the new year, and by now you’ve probably reflected on the past and you’ve probably started setting some resolutions and goals for the
195/6. 30 More Life Lessons Learned in 30 Years | A follow-up article + podcast to last year's "30 Life Lessons" piece.
194. Find Your Why • Available versions: Article | Podcast • In this piece, you'll learn how to construct a powerful WHY Statement - which is how you communicate your purpose to the world.
193. The Willpower Instinct • Available versions: Podcast • Today's episode is about building willpower, inspired by Kelly McGonigal's book, "The Willpower Instinct"
EP192. The Guide to Developing Self-Discipline • Available versions: Article | Podcast • If you lookup the definition of self-discipline, you’ll usually see something [...]
EP191. 5 Steps to Unleash Your "Success Mechanism" • This episode was inspired by one of my all-time favorite self-improvement books: "Psycho-Cybernetics" by Maxwell Maltz.
EP190. To Think Outside The Box, First Get a Box • In this episode/article combo: Learn what it takes to develop the creative habit.
EP189. The 5 Second Rule • In this episode, we'll take a quick look at the practical power of "The 5 Second Rule," created by author Mel Robbins
EP188. Action Leads to Motivation (Versions: Article + Audio) • Most people believe they need to be motivated BEFORE taking action, but they've got it backwards...
EP187. What Happens to Your Brain When You Multitask? • In this episode, you'll learn the science behind "brain-multitasking" -- and when it works vs when it doesn't.
EP186. Know Thy Time • In this episode + article combo, we'll look at some time-tested productivity wisdom from Peter Drucker, author of "The Effective Executive"